11.1.11

Junior High School




Honestly? That was the best moment everrrrrr.
I love my junior high school-period so damn much! Especially when I was on 9th and 8th grade.
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome

I was extremely lucky because I was in the special class, everyone at school called it "the best class" literally. Teachers really admired us and every students respected us LOL it sounds overrated but it's true. Pernah pas Ulangan Semester, abis bagiin soal guru yang jadi pengawas langsung keluar kelas gitu aja sambil bilang "Ibu percaya sama kalian, kalian ga mungkin nyontek" wahaha sebenernya statement itu salah tapi yah, siapa yang ga mau dapet kepercayaan kaya gitu.

2 years in a row I got that kind of class. Sebenernya yang gue prioritasin bukan predikat dari guru dan orang orang. Screw that. all I cared about was... I wasn't in the same class with the kind of students that...... you know, who had style like preman pasar lol I was really really lucky and grateful :)))))

In 9-A, I found the true meaning of friendship, teamwork and family.
Nothing can break us lol. I learned a lot. totally. How to be more mature and handle many kind of situation. How to work as a team
(Ika Hanny Ayub Jaka: my ex-team mate. you guys were rockin!)

How to accept others' weakness and I found my best best best best friend -------> Fauzan Irsyad
I used to have 3 bestfriends but drama came, fights happened, misunderstood and so on. But we're still friends after all :)

I really do love every single thing about my junior high school moment. If I could, I really want to go back to that time and live on it all over again lol but it ain't gonna happen.


Now here I am, being a Senior High School Student is not easy. at all.
It's hard, in fact. Lots of drama. Lots of Fake People. Lots of Pressure
So that's why I can't wait to be a College Student and get my ass out of town hahaha


Cheeeeeeers*

No comments:

Post a Comment